We are dedicated to provide the high quality care for your pets. With a knowledgeable & friendly staff, Highland Road Pet Hospital is a name you can trust.
We invite you for a complimentary tour of our hospital, meet our staff and for any questions regarding services we provide.
We love animals as much as you do and we look forward to working with you and your pets. We know a healthy pet is a happy pet!
Dear Highland Road Pet Hospital Family,
With the recent concerns surrounding COVID-19, we want to make sure that we are also doing our part to prevent the spread of the virus. We will be remaining open but will only be providing urgent care for the time being. We ask that you continue to respect social distancing rules within the clinic and we will help to make this possible by providing longer gaps between appointments and by asking that only one family member accompany the pet into the exam rooms. We also ask that you please reschedule if any of the following apply:
- You have been out of the country or have been in contact with someone who has been out of the country within the last 14 days
- You are experiencing any of the symptoms related to the virus (ie: cough, runny nose, fever, shortness of breath, body aches, other flu-like symptoms)
In addition to our usual routine of cleaning and sanitizing our exam rooms between appointments, we would like to share with you the added measures that we have taken to provide you and your pets with a safe and healthy environment.
- Staff have been instructed to wash hands routinely for a minimum of 20 seconds and to avoid face touching. Soap and sinks are available in the exam rooms for client use as well.
- All surfaces including door handles, light switches, POS machines, phones, faucets, sinks, benches, and other frequently touched areas will be sanitized frequently throughout the day.
- Staff are instructed to stay home if they are feeling sick
- On-site washrooms are restricted for staff members only
Thank you for your continued help and understanding in keeping our staff and clients safe during this time. If there is anything else that we can do to ensure that you feel safe and protected during your time here feel free to give us a call at 519-513-1064.
FREE SPAY/NEUTER SURGERY CONSULT