We are dedicated to provide the high quality care for your pets. With a knowledgeable & friendly staff, Highland Road Pet Hospital is a name you can trust.
We invite you for a complimentary tour of our hospital, meet our staff and for any questions regarding services we provide.
We love animals as much as you do and we look forward to working with you and your pets. We know a healthy pet is a happy pet!
Dear Highland Road Pet Hospital Family,
With the recent concerns surrounding COVID-19, we want to make sure that we are also doing our part to prevent the spread of the virus. We will be remaining open under reduced hours (9am - 7pm Monday to Friday) and will operate by providing telephone consults where possible or by curbside services if the pet must be brought in. How does curbside service work?
1. You will bring your pet to be dropped off at the front door.
2. A staff member will bring your pet into the building while you wait in your car/outside the building.
3. Once the vet has completed a physical exam on your pet we will give you a call with the treatment plan.
4. Payment can be made over the phone and we will bring your pet back out to you with any medication that is needed once everything is prepared.
We also ask that you please reschedule if any of the following apply:
- You have been out of the country or have been in contact with someone who has been out of the country within the last 14 days
- You are experiencing any of the symptoms related to the virus (ie: cough, runny nose, fever, shortness of breath, body aches, other flu-like symptoms)
In addition to our usual routine of cleaning and sanitizing our exam rooms between appointments, we would like to share with you the added measures that we have taken to provide you and your pets with a safe and healthy environment.
- Staff have been instructed to wash hands routinely for a minimum of 20 seconds and to avoid face touching. Soap and sinks are available in the exam rooms for client use as well.
- All surfaces including door handles, light switches, POS machines, phones, faucets, sinks, benches, and other frequently touched areas will be sanitized frequently throughout the day.
- Staff are instructed to stay home if they are feeling sick
- On-site washrooms are restricted for staff members only
Lastly, for those of you with pets on veterinary diets, just want to remind you that you can order their food online through My Vet Store. You can choose
to get the food delivered right to your door or you can pick it up from our clinic. If you do choose to pick it up from our clinic we just ask that you call us
(519-513-1064) from the parking lot so that a staff member can bring it out to your car.
Thank you for your continued help and understanding in keeping our staff and clients safe during this time. Please let us know if there is anything else that we can do to ensure that you feel safe and protected during your time here. For updates on our latest COVID-19 protocol feel free to give us a call at 519-513-1064.
FREE SPAY/NEUTER SURGERY CONSULT